As the weather warms up, so does the urge to get together with friends and family for fun in the sun. If you’re looking for some summer party inspiration, look no further – we’ve covered you!
From pool parties and barbecues to picnics and garden parties, we’ve got ideas for every kind of summer shindig and family celebration. So, pull up a chair, pour yourself a cold drink, and let us show you how to party in style.
The Perfect Party Playlist
The party playlist is arguably an essential part of the party planning process. It sets the tone for the entire event and can make or break the night.
For your summer soirée, we suggest packing your playlist with upbeat and fun tracks. Think classic party anthems like “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang and “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston.
For a more modern vibe, try songs like “Happy” by Pharrell Williams or “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake. And of course, you can’t have a summer events party without good old-fashioned beach music!
Mix it up no matter what type of music you choose so that there’s something for everyone. And don’t forget to include a few slow songs in their inevitable dance breaks.
Your guests will have a good time when they can groove to their favorite songs all night long!
Seasonal and Festive Drink Recipes
When the weather starts to heat up, it’s time to break out the rosé. This blush-hued wine is the perfect drink for any summer occasion or family celebrations. Here are some recipes for delicious rosé cocktails that will take your party to the next level.
· Classic Bellini: In a champagne flute, combine two oz. Of chilled rosé and .5 oz. of peach puree or nectar.
· Pimm’s Cup: In a tall glass filled with ice, combine three oz. of chilled rosé, .5 oz. of Pimm’s No. 1, and top with lemonade or Sprite.
· Rosé Sangria: In a pitcher, combine one bottle of rosé, one diced apple, one diced orange, one diced lime, and one diced strawberry. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
· Watermelon Rosé Slushie: Blend 1 cup of cubed watermelon with two oz. Of chilled rosé until smooth. Serve in a hurricane glass with a straw.
Delicious and Easy Summer Recipes
There’s nothing quite like the taste of summer, and what better way to celebrate than with some delicious recipes? We’ve gathered some of our favorites for you to try and throw the perfect party.
Our Grilled Peach and Burrata Salad is perfect if you want something quick and easy. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and is delicious.
Our Grilled Lobster with Brown Butter Sauce is sure to impress if you’re in the mood for something a little more decadent. It’s a bit more time-consuming, but it’s worth it!
And for those who want something sweet, our Rosewater and Raspberry Pavlova is the perfect dessert. It’s light, refreshing, and delicious.
No matter what you choose, we know you’ll love these recipes!
Creative Decoration Ideas
When it comes to decorating for a summer rosé party, think outside the box! Get creative with your decorations and transform your party space into something special.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
· String up some pink, and white balloons or use rose petals to create a flower wall.
· Set up a photo booth and encourage your guests to snap some fun photos.
· Hang some typography posters with clever rosé-related quotes.
· Create a centerpiece using natural or artificial roses in different shades of pink.
Have an Ice Cream Bar
An ice cream bar is a party classic. It’s easy to set up, and guests can do most of the work, making it a fun event for everyone involved.
· Select an ice cream flavor that complements your rosé—for example, if you’re serving a strawberry-rosemary wine, try pairing it with vanilla or lemon sorbet. You can also create fun popsicles as an alternative.
· Set out bowls of toppings like fresh fruit, nuts, and chocolate shavings at each place, or let guests make their sundaes! If you want to go all-out, make sure there are plenty of spoons available for those who want to eat directly from the tub rather than in a bowl (this is where you get to be fancy).
Pool Party Ideas
Because it’s summer, your event shouldn’t end without a pool party. Let your guests feel refreshed with a pool party. At least have some rosé floats, rosé ice cream, rosé popsicles, rosé candy bar (like a wine-soaked chocolate bar), rosé cake—or any other dessert that you want to pair with your rosé, like cupcakes or cookies for them as they have a moment of their lives in the pool.
You can even make rosé lemonade as a signature drink for your pool party. The possibilities are endless! On top of all this, you should also serve some strawberry dishes. And fruit skewers with the cake or cupcakes.
And don’t forget about snacks! Ensure guests have plenty of gummy bears and chocolates on hand so they aren’t dying for something salty after all their sweets.
Make Room for A Rosé & Reggae Dance Night
Be sure to have a variety of things for your guests to do and something for everyone to eat. So, as you have your rosé themed get together summer event, make it memorable with a rose and reggae dance. Dancing is fun and relaxing and helps you get rid of stress.
The Refuge hosts a Rose & Reggae dance night every Thursday. There’s a live band performing at 6:00 PM on our outdoor patio. So, come and have a moment of your life every Thursday this summer!
Summertime is the perfect time for hosting get-togethers with friends and family! If you’re looking for some party events ideas, look no further. This post includes everything from themes to catering tips. So, whether you’re throwing a fourth of July bash or want to have a summer party, these ideas will help get you started. Or as well you can contact The Refuge for your catering needs!